Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Revenue and Margin Finance team drives profitable growth partnering with our Revenue Business leaders: Advertising, Commerce (Subscriptions, Bits, Digital Items) and other revenue. As the Manager, Commerce Finance (individual contributor), you will build complex forecasting models, optimizing Indicators to enhance financial results, contributing to monthly/quarterly P&L reviews and long-term strategic planning for Revenue.
You can work in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA or Seattle, WA or remotely.
- Lead and represent the team and Finance both inside and outside the CFO organization, building trusting relationships and influencing outcomes
- Be an expert to our partners for our Commerce revenue function
- Contribute to in-depth monthly, quarterly re-forecasts and periodical Business Reviews
- Own the development/improvement of complex forecasting models and provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Prepare and deliver concise written/verbal analysis and recommendations to Executives
- Understand the industry and the business to deliver actionable insights
- A total minimum experience of 4+ years with at least 2 years of experience in Senior Financial Analyst roles, which would include Corporate Finance, Investment Banking and similar background
- Experience with B2C subscription business models
- Business savviness and the ability to translate complex business operating models and operational KPIs into financial performance
- Team-first mentality and ability to enhance Finance in the organization
- Strategic, sees ahead and removes hurdles before they happen
- Solid knowledge of the P&L and GAAP principles
- Interact effectively with Finance and Business partner leadership
Tech/Media industry experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $81,100 /year in our lowest geographic market up to $179,500 /year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW8006