Financial Accountant 2
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT 2
- To identify approved marketing plans within the regions and maintain the track record for all marketing activities in the quarter.
- To work closely with internal Sales and Marketing team and customers to collect proofs of marketing execution per the guideline
- To work closely with Marketing OPS team to identify the approved marketing activity request for proof collection.
- To maintain the proof collection by partner & activity in share point for easy reference for the operation team
- To review the proofs as per the company marketing guideline.
- To update designated tracker & ensure completeness of the proof collection.
- To interface with sales and marketing team, cross functional team or customer/vendor on any enquiries within the agreed timeline via email or telephone.
- To join in weekly meeting with Sales and Marketing team for proof collection issue discussion based on the queries received from claim, marketing compliance team or other teams.
- Supporting Ad-hoc & routine requests.
- 2-5 years of related working experience
- Good spoken and written English (other foreign languages are an added advantage)
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
- High levels of proficiency in excel
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Great attention to details
- Assertive, creative, and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skill
Degree in Marketing or Finance or Business Administration or any equivalent professional qualification
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 164443
Country/Region/Location: Malaysia State/Province: Selangor City: Cyberjaya
Job Function: Finance