The Financial Accountant plays a vital role at i3D.net in recording and maintaining the financial transactions that take place within our legal entities. Aside from these day-to-day tasks within the Finance department, you will be responsible for routinely processing invoices, maintaining vendor and customer relations regarding invoices, reporting monthly cash movements of customers, and other operational and reporting activities.
Processing accounts payable invoices for the Dutch and American legal entities
- Maintaining the customer and vendor master data
- Creating payment proposals for our worldwide vendors
- Recording and reconciling bank and credit card transactions
- Performing vendor and customer aging analysis
- Monitoring outstanding invoices, customer relationships, and resolving tickets
- Maintaining customer, vendor, and bank related suspense accounts
- Performing monthly closing activities
- Keeping an eye out for improvements in our processes
At i3D.net, who you are is just as important as what you can do. It is important that you are used to rolling up your sleeves and overseeing the work yourself. You can set priorities and plan your own working hours efficiently. You can communicate effectively about progress, goals, and technical solutions. You take responsibility when necessary and are always looking to improve. You are a team player who wants to work in a fast-paced and fun work environment.
- At least an MBO-4 degree in accounting
- At least 4-5 years (mid-level) of experience within relevant job field(s)
- Fluent in both Dutch and English; both verbally and in writing
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Stress resistant
- Good communication skills
- Experienced with MS Excel
- Experience with AccountView and/or Elvy is a plus
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance, including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.