Financial Analyst 2
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Take charge of monthly closing activities like posting entries, managing monthly service commission calculation and true-up. Ensure integrity of financial data/reports and adherence to all control policies and procedures.
- Make the variance analysis report about the fluctuate of relevant accountants.
- Undertake accurate and timely financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP and applicable local regulations.
- Prepare monthly closing report packages
- In charge of various industry reports submission
- Assist external auditors with preparation of audit files and other supporting documentation
- Capital management
- Provide local supporting to Greater China Treasury
- In charge of new employee finance training
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments as requested
Requisition Number: 163351
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Finance