Your life at Ubi
We are on the lookout for a proactive colleague to join our Financial Team in Bucharest! So, if you are looking for an exciting change in your career and if Excel is where you shine, we would love to hear from you.
In this position, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Planning Team Lead and you will support the team on all financial planning, P&L analysis, and budgeting activities.
Your main mission:
- Review accounting records (P&L and Balance sheet) for correct account and cost center allocation
- Prepare annual & quarterly budgets
- Prepare budget presentations for management
- Review actuals versus budget monthly and prepare explanations for material overruns or underspending
- Perform custom analyses on selected initiatives and projects, financial or operational.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance, develops forecast models and identifies trends
The Professional Value you bring:
- Medium to advanced Excel knowledge
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (economics, finance, management, or a similar area)
- 3 years of work experience working as an analyst
- Knowledge of data reconciliation in different systems, knowledge of databases
The Personal Value you bring:
- You will be working with multiple internal clients, so we value communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail
- Drive, motivation and team spirit
- Proactivity, autonomy and integrity
- Results-oriented mindset that helps meet tight deadlines
Nice to have:
- VBA knowledge
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming
experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives
are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and
pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create
Our colleagues in the support functions are the backbone of the studios, they make sure that the business departments have the needed resources for creating fantastic new worlds, and that our magic is passed on.