Title - Financial Analyst
Location – Hyderabad
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experienced originators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About EA India - Electronic Arts India, a technology company and video game developer in India, brings together experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds with a shared experience inspiring the world to play. We prioritise your well-being with our great compensation package and benefit programmes, including potential annual performance bonuses and stock awards, and premium healthcare for you and your loved ones. you can also take advantage of our vibrant and dynamic studio facility which includes relaxation spaces, games, and a cafeteria to refuel and recharge.
About Function: The CFO organisation comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance. We use progressive tools to analyse and visualise data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning.
You will report to Manager FP&A
•Forecast, and Reporting – Assist the onshore services team in monthly / quarterly forecast and annual planning processes.
• Ensure accurate completion of reporting deliverables in advance of Quarterly Business Reviews, MBRs.
• Discuss plan and forecast numbers, and then load in the system after consulting with the business leaders.
• Responsible for reporting Actuals, comparing them with plan/latest forecast and providing commentary for major variances.
• You will give heads up to the leaders concerning any unforeseen expenses, Risks & Opportunities.
• Have to details especially in situations where cost reduction is necessary and make recommendations to the leadership.
• You will work directly with global partners and help them with the daily finance ad Hocs
•Help us by creating new reports whenever there is a business team request for new report/ info.
• Regular interaction with multiple partners who are operating from different locations across globe.
• High data accuracy & keenness on number matching.
• Academic Qualifications - Good to have Master of Business Administration in Finance but not mandatory. Bachelor’s degree required – Finance / Accounting related field.
• 3 - 5 years of related Financial and FP&A experience
• Comfortable building analysis based off data from multiple sources.
•, Emphasis on Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• Experience with Anaplan and / Power Bi.
About Electronic Arts –
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our modern games, services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits programme, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to succeed in both work and life.