Financial Analyst (M/W/NB) - 6-month contract
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Sr. Financial Analyst, Marketing for a 6-month contract, to be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team. This individual will support all strategic planning and forecasting for marketing investments across the global publishing organization.
The ideal candidate is a business partner comfortable working with executives and stakeholders of all levels by supporting them in terms of budgets tracking and monitoring. They will have very strong finance, accounting, analytical mindset, solid business judgment, attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
The position will report to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis – Marketing.
In this role, your responsibilities include :
- Lead Publishing’s global tracking, forecasting and annual plan of key franchise marketing budgets.
- Support and collaborate with marketing executives to create investment prioritization.
- Analyze historical benchmarks and title ambitions to recommend marketing investment and the allocation of marketing budgets to local markets
- Perform consolidation of company-wide Marketing expenses and financial KPIs for a comprehensive spend view for executive level review.
- Develop monthly business review presentations, recapping results vs. plan and forecast for management meetings. Provide in-depth financial analysis of actual spend.
- Partner with accounting team during month and quarter accounting end close to ensure accuracy of bookings. Manage intercompany rebills for Marketing spend per transfer pricing guidance
- Coordinate with the accounting and procurement teams and budget owners to manage marketing PO creation, reporting and tracking process
- Help implement processes to enhance marketing investment tracking, visibility and streamlined reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with strong academic performance in a relevant focus such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Previous relevant experience in Corporate FP&A
- Strong foundation in Excel, Hyperion Essbase and Oracle planning tools
- Fluency in English is a must have
This role is based in our office of Saint-Mandé (Ligne 1 - Métro Saint-Mandé ou Bérault / RER A Vincennes)
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.