Your life at Ubi
We are on the lookout for a proactive intern to join our Financial team in Bucharest! So, if you are looking for an exciting way to start your career and if Excel sheets are where you shine, we would love to hear from you.
In this position, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Planning Team Lead and will support the team on all financial planning, P&L analysis, and budgeting activities.
Your main mission
· internal requisitions approval (provide support for internal application)
· database updates and checks (accurate allocation and classification of costs, completion of reconciliations)
· dashboards for projects and studio KPIs
· support in assets write-offs (internal application)
· timesheet checks
· provide details to accounting for travel, taxi, invoices
· activity costs checks
The value you bring
· Medium to advanced Excel knowledge
· Good written and spoken English skills
· You will be working with multiple internal clients, so we value communication and collaboration skills
· Analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail
· Drive, motivation and team spirit
· Proactivity, autonomy and integrity
· Results-oriented mindset that helps meet tight deadlines
Nice to have:
- VBA knowledge
- Bachelor degree or final year student in a relevant field (economics, finance, management or a similar area)
At Ubisoft Romania, we have 4 main departments: Production, Quality Assurance, IT and Support. This position in the Support department. Our colleagues in the support functions are the backbone of the studios, they make sure that the business departments have the needed resources for creating fantastic new worlds, and that our magic is passed on.