Financial Planning & Analysis Apprenticeship -September 2022 (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft Global Publishing is currently seeking a one-year minimum Financial Planning assistant to be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team. He/She will report to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - Marketing. The trainee will provide support to the team in charge of all strategic planning and forecasting for marketing investments across the global publishing organization.
The ideal candidate will have solid finance, accounting, analytical mindset and strong comfort level working with numbers. He/She will demonstrate ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization.
The main assignements are:
- Assist with managing deliverables through the monthly accounting close, participate in the forecast and annual planning preparation
- Assist with the development, delivery and analysis of the monthly reporting of company-wide Marketing expenses and related financial KPIs
- Collaborate with Marketing departments, Accounting teams and local Finance teams from our subsidiaries and demonstrate strong internal customer focus
- Maintain the administration setting of the Marketing monitoring and forecasting tools
- Master student with strong academic performance in a relevant focus such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Previous internship experience
- Proficiency in Excel, knowledge of Hyperion Essbase and Oracle planning tools is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must have
Please indicate in your resume your availability dates and your apprenticeship's rhythm.
- Apprenticeship contract, to be filled in September 2022.
- Saint Mandé, accessible by metro line 1 and RER A.
- Allowance according to the level of studies.
- Ticket-restaurant card, 50% reimbursement of transportation card, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc.), access to the Ubisoft fitness center...