Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
Finance Transformation Intern
Electronic Arts is looking for students to join our world-class internship experience. Summer 2024 will be better than ever as we bring all interns together on-site for orientation week and prep students for the future ways of work by offering remote and hybrid opportunities depending on your location. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
The Finance Transformation Intern will work with multiple finance teams to assist in the Finance Organization’s strategic alignment with Finance and IT to prioritize, drive finance transformation, and deliver impactful results.
- Assist with financial data and process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in facilitating finance process review workshops and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Create training materials and documentation for improving data literacy within the organization.
- Test new tools for forecast automation and recommend improvements.
- Contribute to improving Power BI user experience.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Information Systems, or a related field
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior internship or work experience in finance or accounting is a plus
- Financial Management or Corporate Finance/Accounting
- Experience with Data Analysis and Visualization
- Information Systems or Database Management
- Business Analytics or similar course
Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2024. We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2024, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2024. You must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.