Financial Planning Analyst
The Financial Planning Analyst will work closely with the business and production counterparts in gathering, analysis and preparation of financial forecasts. Your role is strategic in ensuring profitability targets are met by keeping track of headcount and monthly actual expenditures, ensuring budget guidelines are respected and targets are met.
- Develop and maintain financial models that support the quarterly and annual forecasting process, including simulation scenarios
- Support the quarterly reforecasting and annual business planning process
- Prepare and communicate Indirect Cost budgets to different Cost Centers
- Work closely with Cost Center managers in forecasting and monitoring their respective Indirect Cost budgets
- Review and analyze actual monthly Indirect Cost and investigate variances vs forecast
- Prepare simulated costing scenarios and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with Production and HR to validate headcount forecast and analyze gaps on actuals vs plan
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the forecasting and management of Capital Expenses (CAPEX)
- Ensure up-to-date headcount reporting in the Resource Planning tool
- Lead the timesheet management process, coordinate timely filing and approval of time charges in the company tool
- Analyze and prepare Cash Flow forecast
- Champion of financial planning tools and processes
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years of Financial Planning experience from a multinational company
- Advanced competencies in financial modeling
- Advanced skills in MS Office and MS Excel, including PowerPoint. Power BI is a plus
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Customer oriented, hardworking, and accountable
- Preferably with exposure to game development industry
- Preferably with experience in using Oracle and/ or Peoplesoft
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.