The Production Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Front End Developer to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers.
As part of our team located in Bucharest, you will have an active role on challenging projects like a global web authentication solution used by worldwide players to connect to UBISOFT online ecosystem. The development process includes challenges related to security, performance and scalability.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
Your main mission
- Provide analysis and front end development with a wide range of web technologies
- Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations
- Deliver on time and with good quality
- Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used
The professional value you bring
- Relevant experience as a Front End web developer
- Good knowledge of React, Angular, TypeScript, REST apis
- Experience integrating design (Figma) into HTML/CSS
- Experience with various web dev tools (webpack, gulp, npm, etc)
- Server-side development experience (.net, node) is a plus
- Good level of English
The personal value you bring
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
- Analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The production team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.