We are looking for a highly skilled software programmer who is comfortable with both front-end and back-end programming. Full Stack Backend Developers will be primarily responsible for designing and implementing core web services systems to support live game operations as well as game development operations.
- Work with core technology team to create frameworks, APIs, and tools for use by large-scale online multiplayer casual games.
- Create web-based dashboards and other tools to support live game operation, analytics, deployment, and testing.
- Experience with one or more server frameworks, such as Node.js / Express, etc.
- Experience with REST-style interfaces and other web service-related technologies
- Experience with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB, Redis
As a plus:
- Experience building/working with scalable systems for large numbers of users (load balancing, DB sharding)
- Experience with social platform integration such as Facebook, Wechat, etc.
- Experience with long-connection programmings, such as with TCP/IP, Websockets, Socket.io, etc.
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits