WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Full-stack Developer, you will design, implement, and maintain web-based tools that help improve the efficiency of the production team. You possess practical frontend as well as backend experience. You enjoy solving problems and thrive in a transversal environment spanning the core technology teams on the project.
Reporting to the Lead Programmer, your main and routine tasks are to:
- Compile and understand IT development needs and assess their feasibility so as to best serve the production team
- Suggest improvements by designing and implementing new systems
- Collaborate with Technical Directors to enhance the production pipeline
- Support the production functions and systems: CI/CD and monitoring dashboards, web-based content creation and deployment pipelines.
- Determine and correct the tools bugs identified by people from other crafts and the tools testers (and eventually the quality control team)
- Document the work so as to transfer knowledge and enable users (from other crafts) to understand how to use the new systems and functions
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a full-stack role, developing web applications
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and DOM
- Experience with Web Components, TypeScript
- Experience with containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiar with backend application development (Python, Java)
- Familiar with relational and non-relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDb)
- Familiar with modern development tools and best practices (IDEs, version control, unit testing, build tools, continuous integration and deployment, monitoring)
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.