Full Stack Engineer, Analytics, Unity Gaming Services
We believe that the world is better with more creators in it.
One way we’re supporting creators at Unity in Edinburgh is by building a suite of products that help game developers and publishers run live games. For example, they can use our analytical tools to understand their player's behaviour and can adapt their game's experience to create the best experience for specific groups of players.
All of the products we are building as part of Unity Gaming Services help to create a better experience for players, in turn helping drive success for developers, studios and publishers.
We are looking for an software engineer to join our team in Edinburgh, working on the Unity analytics platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Solving hands-on technical challenges with our teams building analytics features and products
- Developing analytics features with the UI / UX team of designers
- Developing large scale, high throughput systems that process tens of billions of events a day
- Working with the team, engineering lead and product owner to establish technical designs and roadmaps
- Encouraging good practice and raising our quality bar
What we’re looking for
- Experience with a variety of testing strategies and techniques
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable operating with a high level of autonomy and accountability
You might also have
- Experience with React Framework
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience working on scalable, highly available, cloud-native systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.