Functional Analyst (12 month contract)
As a functional analyst/BI deveoper, you’ll work within projects to transform business needs into solutions, whether these solutions result in product configurations, product custom developments, training or process recommendations.
You will be focusing on a specific area of the portfolio and will be developing a strong expertise on its products. You will not only define solutions, but also ensure their correct implementation.
What you’ll do
- Understand and analyze internal clients’ requirements and issues.
- Understand and analyze business context and processes surrounding requirements and issues.
- Ensure impact analysis, design and propose appropriate solutions with the support of the direct manager and development teams.
- Participate in the evaluation and benchmarking of market solutions when required.
- Assist the Project Manager in organizing projects and building plans.
- Assist development teams during the implementation of solutions.
- Prepare and execute test scenarios & scripts and accompany users & clients during certification phases.
- Deliver training and product documentation.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and support user training and general usage needs.
- Ensure knowledge transfer to support teams during or at the end of the project.
- Assist the support teams on complex issues encountered by product users.
What you bring
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years in functional analysis or equivalent experience
- Experience in IT projects
- Great communication skills (negotiate with clients, explain complex issues and train users)
- Business and impact analysis skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to organize your work in a proactive way and to juggle multiple projects
- The ability to easily adapt to changes and proposals
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel or other data analysis and diagnosis tools
- Very good written & spoken French & English
What to send our way
- Your CV highlighting your education, experience, and skills
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.