As a Game Core Library Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the framework to design, operate, monitor and distribute interactive stories.
You will try to adapt to Ubisoft's internal tech stack whenever that makes sense
Your mission, if you accept it:
- Work with game teams as well as core server team to build and maintain modular layouts, reusable code, and libraries for future use for such things as localization, asset management, login, matchmaking, menus, dialogs, etc.
- Create and maintain automated tests to ensure quality and save time and money
- Work with game teams to ensure compatibility across device types, screen resolutions, configurations, etc.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Help set technical standards and best practices for the front end team
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Game development experience - understanding of the various components/issues relating to games
- Passion for creating well-structured, flexible, robust code, frameworks and templates
- Ability to create APIs/SDKs which are able to maintain backward compatibility
- Good communication skills, eagerness to understand and help and support game teams' needs.
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and platforms
As a plus:
- Experience with Cocos Creator
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, switch…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits