Game Design Intern
WHO WE ARE:
The Rocksmith+ Game Design Team is based out of San Francisco and is tasked with guiding design towards a fun and compelling music learning experience. This includes creating design documents, quick prototyping, leading discussion with other disciplines, conducting playtesting, and supporting implementation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support internal play testing: help design test plans, coordinate with other departments, and facilitate testing
- Collaborate with the Game Design team to help tune and prototype new game mechanics and UI
- Assist the team by creating design and technical documentation
- Work with LiveOps and Design team to implement Live content, polish, and bug fixes
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Some experience with a programming language
- A generalist mentality / an ability to wear many hats in order to solve intricate problems
- An interest in gameplay prototyping and game design
- Willingness to learn visual scripting language and other new tools
- Portfolio or sample project if available
- An interest in music is a plus but not required
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct