WHAT YOUR JOURNEY WILL BE
- Design of systems/content following the creative and game direction;
- Champion and driving force for the features/content in charge of, always pushing to improve the quality & fun of what is in the game;
- Document designs in a way that is clear & actionable for communication for the development team;
- Cross functional collaboration with other departments (art, programming, tech, production, realization, QA);
- Contribute to tool creation and improvements;
- Support the lead of the team for organizational tasks and objective follow-up.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Large working experience as game designer;
- Relevant experience working on AAA titles, current and next-gen consoles (multiplayer and Game as a service preferred);
- Ability to accept critique, ability to listen and work with a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent communicator (spoken and written) and good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of games and the industry.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.