Game Designer - EA SPORTS
About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in sports & entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and athletes. We are creating a team to build a new unannounced AAA EA SPORTS product across platforms. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment and create the next great EA SPORTS game.
About our team: We are starting a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing new experiences for an expanded audience of players worldwide.
About the role: As a Gameplay Designer, you will report to the Game Design Director and work within the design team to deliver features, tuning and balancing, and content creation, also helping guide and improve other designs and designers. You will use your understanding and passion for designing player-first experiences to add to the creative execution and business success of the game.
- You will use your understanding and passion to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team. Reconciling the business and creative needs in order to create an inspirational product can be achieved through effective relationships with other parts of the EA organization (Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc) and a strong desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
- You will drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and inspiring others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development process.
- You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Designer working with internal teams within the video game industry and creating top quality games
- Gameplay development experience
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership