Game Designer - Green Panda Games (M/W/NB)
As a Game Designer, you will be in charge of creating feature concepts and game mechanics. Reporting to the Lead Game Designer, you will be at the forefront of our production system, liaising with all the different production teams. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Collaborate with design and production teams on both games and features creation;
- Participate in designing game UX and UI;
- Formalize and clarify concepts and features into clear documentation;
- Make strategic decisions based on data;
- Communicate your vision between different teams;
- Benchmark the stores to identify new trends and competitors;
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanic;
- Research new game ideas;
- Create game design documents for prototypes.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person;
- Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights;
- A first significative experience as a game designer working on mobile titles;
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Monetization / data analytics work experience is a plus
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry! But also because:
We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
We have tons of benefits: free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers, 8 weeks of holidays per year (6 weeks + French bank holidays),...
We have regular company events: Summer party, Christmas party, monthly game nights with free food, playing video games, board games,...
We love games but also sports: we have yoga and fitness at the office, we play basketball all together, football,...
Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
Sponsored French classes for international employees.
And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.