Game Level Designer
Looking for new career opportunities? Unity is hiring!
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple channels building digital twin and metaverse solutions that incorporate ground breaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including video games, automotive, transportation, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
As a Game Level Designer in Unity’s Accelerate Solutions group, you will join an experienced team responsible for designing, developing, and delivering on an ongoing 3D virtual world video game project.
What you’ll be doing
- Work in Unity Engine to create mock-ups and prototypes of video game levels
- Work in Unity Engine to create, edit, tune, end bug-fix video game levels to final production quality
- Write creative briefs and design documents that will enable the team to build and create game levels
- Take direction from team-leaders, team members, and end users to design, refine, tune, and bug-fix video game levels
- Collaborate with other game designers, artists, programmers, and all other team members to create highly-polished game levels that are fun to play
What we’re looking for
- Past experience creating video game levels for triple-A video games
- Past experience working with Unity Engine to create video game levels
- History of working as part of a team in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and high-pressure environment
- Detailed knowledge of current video games, video game levels, and best-practices for creating video game levels
- Outstanding collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
You might also have
- A diploma or degree from a recognized Video Game College or University program
- An undergraduate degree from a university or college program
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
#MID #INT #LI-JL2