Game Producer II, Console - VALORANT
Game Producers lead teams, initiatives and products from conception through launch and operation inside of the gaming space. They create and align teams to product vision, have a deep understanding of player needs, competitors and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality and time to predictably deliver at a high quality bar for players.
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on VALORANT click here!). As a Game Producer II on the VALORANT you are responsible for helping Riot deliver high quality content and features to a live, tactical shooter across multiple platforms - Console and/or Mobile. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you track progress, deliver content/features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work with artists, designers, and engineers to provide genre-defining experiences to our players. You will report to the Manager /Senior Manager for your area.
- Provide Discipline lead support to identify and prioritize backlog items.
- Work to create, prioritize and execute plans for work within project plans
- Support team by removing roadblocks and managing distractions
- Direct all team rituals and facilitate needed communication
- Quality tracking (bug count, bug velocity, subjective quality post ship)
- Reinforce product based organizational structure with discipline leadership
- Maintain integration into cross-team work for the discipline.
- Drive the delivery of team's feature work and estimations
- Ensure team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Communicate team staffing needs as they arise
- Ensure optimal team health, culture, efficacy, and efficiency
- 3+ years of experience as a Game Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager
- 4+ years of production responsibilities with a focus on delivery and production management
- Experience shipping a game or major game content in a production role
- Experience with a live game service
- Experience working with decentralized team management
- Experience with multiple production tools (JIRA, etc.)
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $110,000 USD - $154,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
(Bellevue only) Base salary range between $110,000 USD - $154,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.