Game Producer II - Wild Rift, Core Loop & Meta Systems
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
Wild Rift currently needs a strong delivery-oriented Game Producer accountable to delivering innovative Core Loop enabling features to our players. This person will be working to create/maintain production work systems for the Core Loop & Meta Systems team under the Core Experience Initiative. This team develops features that help players to form a healthy, invested relationship with Wild Rift. The successful candidate will report into the Initiative Delivery Lead for Wild Rift’s Core Experience Initiative. This person will ensure high-quality collaboration with our international development partners and internal stakeholders. This role will require a high aptitude for problem solving and partnership management.
This role will require overseas travel when permitted and safe.
- Accountable to the planning and execution for Wild Rift’s Core Loop & Meta Systems features in collaboration with our overseas partner development teams.
- Unblock obstacles in game development to ensure the delivery of player resonant features to the Wild Rift audience.
- Run and optimize the team’s work systems and processes, emphasizing predictability, delivery confidence, and team health.
- Sync, collaborate, and build trust with external and internal partners.
- Minimum of 3 years of product or delivery experience in gaming, tech or related industries
- Experience in mobile free-to-play game development
- Experience in Meta Game system development
- Knowledge of Game Development Lifecycle
- Experience in applying software development methodologies and best practices toward live game teams.
- Bi-lingual fluency at a business level in both English and Mandarin Chinese, with knowledge of game development terminology (i.e. - Engineering or Design).
- Experience working in both US and Chinese business cultures, and understand how to bridge cultural gaps and build collaborative frameworks.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).