Game Security Operations Analyst
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
We are looking for a Game Security Operations Analyst who is passionate about security operations and how we provide a fair, fun, and safe environment for millions of players every day.
- Perform analysis on suspicious player behaviors using data and analytical evidence to determine if enforcement actions are correctly applied
- Work with the Security Operations team, responding to security incidents and ad-hoc investigations related to game security and enforcement
- Perform forensic investigations to understand how bad actors are exploiting infrastructure or game design flaws
- Provide insights and business intelligence on player behaviors using Splunk and other analytics to help make decisions
- Work with the Data Science team to tune detections and improve the player experience
- Communicate operational risks and trade offs to product teams
- You enjoy fast-changing threat landscapes and different challenges day-to-day
- You are comfortable working with Splunk and other data analytics tool
- Experience with information security or game security
- Experience incident management
- Experience with live-service operations
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, SAS, Grafana
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.