Your primary ovjective as our next Game Security Programmer is to develop and improve new and/or existing security solutions by assisting our game teams to develop secure games.
Further responsibilities include:
- Develop new security components for our upcoming games
- Improve security of existing game systems
- Acquire a strong knowledge of the existing anti-cheat and anti-piracy solutions
- Collaborate with other team members for transferring security knowledge
- Carry out all other related tasks
Experienced game developers with an interest in security problematics are welcome!
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge of C and C++
- Experience with anti-cheat OR software protection
- Experience in programming robust and efficient code
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a software development field
- Systematic and pragmatic mindset
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or any other relevant discipline is a plus
- Common constraints and limitations of multiplayer/online games
- Common vulnerabilities and exploitation methods of multiplayer/online games
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, tracing and debugging is a plus
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com