· Contribute to the writing, updating, improvement and execution of function/networking test cases
· Direct support to product team/customer support team on bug isolating/reproduction/verification
· Keep solid track of the project and development timelines
· Ensure the tracking, follow-up, re-testing and regression of bugs
· Be pro-active in communicating with different departments when necessary
· Prioritize tasks and collaborate with teammates to complete these tasks.
· Be able to provide clear and concise description of a problem, and the steps.
· Create and manage reports based on the tests performed, as well as maintain test documents
· Seek new ways to improve skills, the tools and procedures used in testing
· Love game industry and equip with at least 6-month game testing experience
· Create and manage reports based on the testing , as well as maintaining test documentation
· Inquisitive nature with a good ability to investigate and analyses problems
· Awareness of game development cycle and key milestones
· Experience of bug reporting skills and awareness of the workflow of a bug
· Ability to quickly adapt or research to new technologies
· Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork oriented
· Priorities tasks and able to work both independently as well as in collaboration with other teams
· Good communication in both English and Chinese
· Good MS Office background
Nice to have:
· Experiences of working on multi-platforms like PC, consoles (Xbox,PS4)
· Expertise in network technologies and debugging tools
· Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) is a plus
· Basic knowledge and interest in test automation
· Manage a team over 5 people working on game testing
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.