Gameplay Engineer Intern
Gameplay Software Engineer Intern
Electronic Arts is looking for students to join our world-class internship experience. Summer 2024 will be better than ever as we bring all interns together on-site for orientation week and prep students for the future ways of work by offering remote and hybrid opportunities depending on your location. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.
Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We're looking for a Gameplay Software Engineering Intern to join our team.
What You'll Do…
- You will develop features for a cross-platform game
- You will follow best practices to maximize game performance across multiple devices and platforms
- You will write C/C++ code that will ship with the game
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree granting program
- You must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2024
- You are familiar with an object oriented programming (OOP) language, ideally C++
Provide a link to an online presentation, or attach documents to your resume to showcase your work.
- Please apply with as many examples of the following: code from any projects/games/tools you've had major contributions to. Please be sure to describe what work you did if multiple people worked on it.
We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2024, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2024. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada on a full time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.