May 18, 2022
Who We Are
We exist to inspire the world to play sports mobile games. We strive to create experiences that foster that sense of competition inherent in sports. We work together to write defect-free code, create easy-to use & understand gameplay, and push the graphic capabilities for today’s mobile devices. Join us as we build and run the live service for Madden NFL Mobile & NBA LIVE Mobile, and look to grow new experiences in the basketball and American football mobile game spaces.
What We Need
A highly collaborative software engineer with several years experience developing gameplay and AI systems for mobile, console, or PC video games. We are looking for detailed oriented people who have a passion for gameplay and can help us push our mobile games to the next level. Help us build the best mobile games in the industry!
- Develop and enhance gameplay systems and tools that meet creative and technical requirements.
- Motivated to deliver bug-free features supporting a variety of hardware on the iOS and Android platform.
- Collaborate with engineers, artists, and designers on solutions that further our games’ artistic and design vision through immersive animation-driven gameplay.
- Design and implement tools and technology with a focus on empowering designers to craft and tune compelling gameplay experiences.
- Experience developing and optimizing complex systems for mobile, console or PC games.
- Experience developing systems where concurrency, memory, and performance is important.
- Strong debugging skills and experience understanding low level systems and complex technology.
- 5+ years of professional C++ experience and an understanding of software design principles including data-oriented architecture.