Gameplay Programmer - Internship
As a developer in the Ubisoft 2023 internship program, you will be working with the team of developers on an AAA project and you will learn how to implement video game elements in C++. You will have mentors and colleagues who will guide you throughout the program.
How can you join us?
- Submit your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will review all the applications. The most suitable candidates will be invited to the take a practical assessment.
- After the practical assessment the most skilled candidates will be invited to our Studio to a discussion the next day.
- If selected you will receive our employment offer the following day
Your mission will be:
- Participate in the implementation of game systems to meet the intent of the game’s design;
- Implement and adapt features focusing on the quality of interaction between the player and the game;
- Work with game designers to make sure that features are completely and realistically designed;
The value you bring:
- C++ programming knowledge;
- Video games knowledge;
- Teamwork abilities;
- Advanced level of English Language.
What we offer benefits wise?
- Meal tickets with the value of 20 RON/day
- Studio offered free days, confirmed on an annual basis for different events
- World Class Bronze free subscription
- Access to private medical system and special subscription rates for family members
- On site medical support
- Life insurance
- Specific financial support for different events in your life
- Study leave
- Christmas/ Easter celebration with a special gift
- Partners’ discounts
- Video games and consoles to borrow
- Access to Ubisoft games via own Uplay account
- Annual development opportunities and access to multiple career paths and technical certifications
- Access to specialized training and books on various related skills
- Opportunities for international mobility and assignments
- Wellbeing program (including physical fitness, mental health, financial education and internal communities)
- A great working environment, with an impressive place to work in our offices in Jiului 8
- In-house free French classes
- Hybrid work (from home/ from office)
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered at home or in the office)
- Free fruits and coffee in the office
- On-site cafeteria with special discounts
- Ubisoft bikes, free rental
- Parking spaces for cars, bikes, motorbikes
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun, and join us!