- Research and implement character simulation, game logic, and artificial intelligence for mobile games.
- Develop gameplay features and monitor code to improve the degree of usability.
- Simulate various AI behaviors by applying different algorithms.
- Build flexible UI framework and support UI functions in the games.
- Analyze design documents and work with the game designers for the gameplay evolution.
- Experienced on mobile game development; At least two shipped mobile title, preferably a music game;
- Great C/C++/C# skills and experienced with one script language, like Lua;
- Has a good knowledge of standard algorithms and knows how to use them according the project's needs;
- Use knowledge of the gameplay code in physics, mathematics and animation to build the believability of behaviors;
- Able to create prototype quickly according the input from game designer; Mature communication skill and seek improvement constantly;
- Basic to fluent English in written and ora
What you will also get:
Best way to apply: