Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is seeking for a talented Gameplay Programmer (mobile) with experience and expertise in mobile and online domain. The main responsibilities of the Gameplay Programmer would be to make various modules for the game, architect new features with programming and production team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create various gaming components for mobile games that can support multi-million user base.
- Write clean, robust, reusable code.
- Debug, optimize and maintain existing code.
- Understand the game design and create technical designs based on them.
- Follow and enhance existing development process and set standards.
- Work closely with other team members on programming issue and concepts.
- Should have worked on multiple games and experienced full lifecycle project delivery including one mobile game.
- Solid experience developing mobile applications for iOS or Android
- Proven experience in working on an online game that has more than 1 million user base.
- Possess excellent programming skills in Unity3D development using C#.
- Should be very keen to keep the game under the memory requirement and to maintain 60fps.
- Should have very thorough understanding of design patterns like Entity - Component model / MVC pattern.
- Basic Understanding of the Graphics Pipeline, Shaders, 3D Maths.
- Have clear understanding of various protocols like HTTP and knowledge in various backend technologies like PHP, Java is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, Objective-C) would be preferred.
- Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with various teams.
- A passion for creating or playing games and team player.
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience in games.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in technology would be preferred or any other training/equivalent.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.