Generalist Programmer (Integration Program)
Always dreamed of working in the video game industry but have experience in another field?
This opportunity is for you.
At Ubi, we believe that the innovative games of the future depend on a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives.
That's why we've created a multi-month program designed to help those from other industries enhance their programming skills in a collaborative environment.
To qualify for this program, we have 3 key requirements:
- You’re a gamer
- You’re proficient in C++
- You have professional experience in a field other than video games
During the program, you'll participate in a complete production cycle - based on our brands and know-how.
Here's an overview of the program
- Gain experience with our game engines, editors, and tools.
- Assess and implement a creative vision + ensure integration, stability, and proper functioning of your code within existing systems.
- Tackle various technical challenges (AI, 3D, sound, animation, etc.).
- Collaborate with your colleagues and Ubisoft experts.
What you bring
- Your knowledge of C++
- Your willingness to learn, desire to innovate, and deep interest in evolving your career in the video game industry
- Flexibility and open-mindedness that allows you to work in different systems
- Curiosity, collaboration + a spirit of analysis and synthesis
- A degree or relevant training
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission: enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join us on our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.