Gestionnaire de développement associé.e / Associate Development Manager - IRON MAN
(Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page sous "Select Language".)
Our motive is to create innovative action games within iconic worlds where every player feels like the hero. Let’s say that again—iconic worlds, where every player feels like the hero.
Our passion has taken us from imagining dogfighter pilots in Star Wars™: Squadrons, to re-creating Isaac Clarke onboard the Ishimura in Dead Space™, and now to building an original Iron Man action-adventure video game.
We believe in sharing our passion with our community, and with each other by having transparent discussions, by practicing an inclusive culture, and by nurturing a continuous growth mindset. Our approach feels simple, but it leads to the best work of our careers, and as a team, building unique and immersive experiences.
As an Associate Development Manager, you will support the team of Development Directors with the project management on one or more teams to build and launch a AAA video game. This is a leadership support role that involves a high level of interaction with team members and team leadership. Associate Development Managers support the Development Directors with project management, progress tracking, and risk mitigation to produce predictable results that ensure feature quality and partner alignment.
- You will support diverse teams to achieve functionality, modules, or specific components of a game.
- Collaborate with the Development Director to help the team to meet their sprint/release goals, organize resources in planning, tracking, and reporting on the work.
- Support the Development Directors, Leads, and Producers to communicate project goals, plans, and milestones to the team.
- Partner with the team leads and stakeholders to manage trade-offs between scope, resources, and time during the project lifecycle.
- With the Development Directors, identify and analyze project risks; develop mitigation plans.
- Compile and maintain status reports, project plans, communications plans, and sprint retrospectives.
- Work with other DMs and DDs to identify opportunities for process improvements to make sure we are delivering high-quality content as effectively as possible.
- You will report to a Development Director.
- Recently graduated from a relevant field, with 1-4 years’ experience.
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of the use of project management tools and development practices (knowledge of JIRA a plus).
- Ability to balance shifting short-term priorities and long-term goals.
- A highly collaborative, attentive, empathetic, and solution-oriented spirit, team player.
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility.
** Please note that this position is for a 6 month contract