Global Publishing Transformation Project Manager (M/W/NB)
As part of the Ubisoft Global Publishing Transformation team, your mission will be to put your project management skills to execute the transformation roadmap and successfully contribute in strategic initiatives to help teams adapt and thrive in a cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
In close collaboration with key stakeholders, your missions are the following:
- Contribute to the consolidation of the current state of the recently created Global Publishing organization
- Build-up and manage transformation programs, according to the Global Publishing strategy
- Ensure joint processes & RACIs application & compliance. Monitor usage and apply continuous methodology improvement to ensure understanding and buy-in from the teams
- Coordinate and animate a community of PMOs, in charge of operating Transformation initiatives in each Global Publishing department
- Plan and follow up cross-functional activities to continuously improve working methods, collaboration streams and teams’ development
- Once a new process or project is finalized, manage successful handoffs to business owners and project closing
- Conduct return-on-experience surveys, analyze results, and adapt transformation roadmap & action plan accordingly
- Report the state of transformation at different levels (tactical/operational/board of directors) with timely and effective communication on KPIs.
To succeed in this position, you must have solid experience as a project manager, either in internal or external consulting, having implemented new organizations, methods or processes by implementing an approach with a strong human component, imperatively in international contexts.
Your ability to understand the organization as a whole as an interdependent system and to work effectively with different stakeholders to deliver high-impact solutions will enable you to thrive in this role.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- You have the ability to build trusting relationships through your communication and actions, demonstrating a high degree of integrity, trust and situational sensitivity;
- You put people at the heart of your projects, you master collaborative and participative approaches;
- And you're fluent in English, both written and spoken, as it will be your main working language.
Certifications in project management (Prince 2, PMP, Lean Management or LSS, Agile) would be a plus.
You're also showing :
- Strong autonomy, ability to drive and positively influence the motivation and development of project teams
- Authenticity, collaboration and open communication; know-how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks, effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent ability to coordinate different teams, facilitate project meetings, negotiate with business or technical players
- Ability to make decisions without total visibility, to adapt to frequent changes and contingencies
- Ability to set clear values, priorities and standards, strong orientation to results, eager for achievement
This is a permanent role, based in our office in Saint-Mandé (Line 1)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.