Growth Games Marketing Manager
Unity Technologies is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the Growth Marketing Campaigns team passionate about the Games business unit! The team is growing rapidly and this role is essential in transforming our go-to-market strategy and efforts to drive demand and expand business revenue within our segments.
In this role, you will understand the entire customer journey, support the creation of the customer lifecycle roadmap, and determine ideal marketing channel communications to deepen customer engagement and dedication. This role requires broad marketing experience and execution such as campaign strategy, content distribution, email nurture programs. You will lead all aspects of performance from end to end inclusive of content promotion strategy and channel mix for lead funnel and revenue conversions, and ultimately increase the lifetime value of customers!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement a coordinated marketing program from Awareness to Upsell/Cross-Sell. You will ensure programs will align with business targets and impact growth in revenue.
- Partner with individuals and teams across the organization (including Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Design, Web, Events, etc.), planning and implementing multi-channel programs to ensure alignment with the overall product strategy and customer experience
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing campaign managers to align on a cohesive customer lifecycle roadmap and strategy
- Build and optimize data-driven customer journeys across the LAER customer engagement model. Formulate in-depth analysis and insights for campaigns via Eloqua reports, Salesforce, Looker and other tools or dashboards
- Partner with the Marketing Strategy, Analytics, and Insights and E-commerce teams to identify the key drivers of demand, upgrade, engagement and churn, and identify insights from prospect and customer data to continually improve end-to-end marketing efforts
What we’re looking for
- Coordinated campaign marketing experience in the Games industry, driving cross-functional teams to deliver against revenue targets.
- Strong analytical and growth marketing skills, including prospect to customer conversion optimization using quantitative and qualitative user data
- Able to structure, implement, and evaluate growth experiments with a creative and innovative mentality
- Experience with MarTech such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Terminus, etc.
- Positive demeanor and a self-starter mentality towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of teams especially with marketing and sales organizations
You might also have
- Familiarity with any of the segments - Gaming, Mobile, Multiplay and the tech stack required to operate a game studio and develop games as well as an understanding of the characteristics and environment of the Gaming industry
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.