Head of Premium Music Content
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As Head of Premium Music Content, you will lead the Premium Music Content (PMC) across partnership execution, interactive content development and monetization. You will be engaged in cross functional collaboration across the Music Content team, along with industry partners. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with both the streaming, music and live entertainment sector, showcasing strategic partnership development skills, a negotiation mentality and execution under strict and evolving timelines. You also have a passion for results and strive towards inspiring and managing a team.
- Lead the Premium Music Content strategy and day-to-day business
- Drive engagement and work with related music industry entities to drive \"first-of-their-type\" live, interactive entertainment programs that drive value for Twitch Music and our partners
- Be a core participant on the Music Content leads team in developing concepts and working collaboratively in order to positively impact Twitch Music growth
- Develop communications and documentation for both external and internal strategic purposes
- Work collaboratively with Finance, Legal, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams to execute on Premium Music Content objectives
- Manage Premium Music Content team with a focus on collaboration, creativity and effectiveness
- 10+ years\' experience in the music, entertainment or tech industries, in a leadership role
- Develop and communicate strategy, programs and concepts to internal team members and leadership
- An understanding of Twitch Viewer and Creator culture, interactive content and technologies
- A collaborative instinct
- Prior live music industry relations and entertainment programming experience
- Familiarity with gaming culture and game streaming
- Experience at or with a social media or broadcast media company
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.