HR Business Partner - Activision Localisation & QA
Job Title:HR Business Partner - Activision Localisation & QA
Are you an expert HR business Partner who works at their best crafting phenomenal workplaces? Is your success achieved on the diversity of providing a complete HR service, from establishing a trusted partnership with business leaders to leading a range of HR interventions across the employee lifecycle to support an impactful performance culture?
Reporting into the Head of HR, Activision Blizzard EMEA, we seek a curious, keen and result oriented HR professional, with an eye for detail, data and employee relations matters to partner with our Activision Publishing office in Dublin.
Our HR Team is passionate about all things “people”. In this role we love supporting our client groups, getting to know the business and providing pragmatic solutions to their everyday challenges.
As an intrinsic part of the HR team, we collaborate with our HR centres of excellence in the region to deliver on our people initiatives for an inclusive work environment, culture and drive creative excellence and commercial growth.
- Establishing a true strategic partnership with a diverse set of leaders, accountable for crafting and leading elements of our global strategy for your area of responsibility, ensuring it results in both the organisational and people objectives.
- Implementation of flawless people processes. This will include continuously working with managers across the business to support and drive all people related processes, topics and priorities. Examples include performance management, culture, engagement, organisational design, resourcing, workforce planning, career development, coaching, communications and high performance team facilitation.
- Building strong rapport, trust and credibility with your leaders and key talent. Coach, guide and facilitate feedback to ensure they have the right impact and growth within the organisation.
- Responsibility for talent practices in your area. Co-owning the functional succession plan to identify and develop future leaders to ensure sustainability and growth
- Using knowledge and best practice, proactively look to drive improvements in business performance, organisational design, talent and other HR processes across the whole employee lifecycle.
- Partnering with our Talent Acquisition teams to proactively provide a clear understanding of the business needs to attract incredible talents which further both our skills and potential bench strength.
- Strong passion and knowledge within the DE&I area, constantly striving and working toward higher ambitions and goals.
- Continuously work on driving enablement, efficiency and engagement in your business areas and teams
- Leading HR projects for your areas or across the wider business
In summary; if you’re a superb communicator, have a high degree of EQ as well as IQ - are people savvy, with a commercial-mindset and can achieve a lot with speed, high quality, efficiency and grace – you’re the one we’re looking for!
- Live all our values in everything you do.
- Have a clear and strong Business impact. Results orientated combined with commercial competence, making great things happen in a high pace environment.
- Use powerful insights, commercial competence and strategic understanding to influence others and drive the People Strategy and Business Performance.
- Extraordinary judgement and making complex decisions using robust information.
- Excellent multi project prioritisation, using data, analytics, insight and good judgement to make good and quick decisions and follow through to execution
- Organisational Development, own and lead though change, support re-design and commitment in the business
- Resourcing, Identify critical talent requirements, anticipate churn and succession, and facilitate planning in partnership with Talent Acquisition
- Service Delivery, own and handle cyclical people and business processes.
- Talent Management, build talent and succession plans to take account of immediate and long-term needs and actions
- Employee Relations, Use knowledge to coach and advise managers and drive necessary actions
- Communication, uses simple, engaging and appropriate ways to influence and communicate. Builds strong trust and rapport with leaders and able to flex style appropriately
- Detailed, interprets data and visualises it to have an effect on others through story telling
Qualification and Experience
- BA or CIPD qualifications, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of international strategic and operational business partnership roles at a senior business unit level
- Ideally experience from the Gaming or Technology sector
- Preferable/optional experience and or experience of working with multiple countries in a previous role
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken) crucial
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email email@example.com.