HR Business Partner
Your life at Ubi
As HR Business Partner, you will act as an ally to the allocated business line and project. You will be embedding the studio HR strategy into day-to-day work and you will be providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
Your main mission:
The main impact areas of the HR Business Partner are related to:
- The business strategy, by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes
- Building a strong relationship within the project team, while bringing specialist and generalist knowledge and expertise in multiple HR areas of expertise
- Facilitating and supporting annual people processes: performance management, succession planning, talent management, development, total rewards, action planning based on company surveys
- You constantly align with the managers on project needs, in terms of headcount and capabilities and follow-up on the roadmap
- You work with the Talent Acquisition Lead and team members to identify the business needs and plan hiring accordingly
- You cascade the timelines and educate the business on the end-to-end process
- You facilitate calibration sessions where needed and support ongoing alignment conversations
- You coach the directors, project managers and people leads to support them delivering their responsibility in the process
Talent Management & Succession planning
- You work with the business leaders to identify the Core Team Members and ensure regular engagement sessions are facilitated with them
- You deploy the key people processes, such as identification of key people (key potential, key performers, high potential etc.); identification of successors for key positions, ensuring there are succession plans in place for the identified people, etc.
- You work with the Development team to create the most appropriate learning needs assessment process for their projects and function and follow-up on the agreed actions
- You mentor and coach people managers especially on leadership, managing difficult conversations, giving and receiving feedback, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- You work alongside the C&B team to deliver the key annual relevant processes
Data and analytics
- Use and re-enforce the use of people data, insights and analytics in taking business and people decisions
HR Operations and Employee Relations
- You ensure qualitative data on HR information systems, contract addendums, leaves & absences etc.
- You lead ER related processes alongside the HR Manager, HR Director and the Labor Relations Teams
The professional value you bring:
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources, either in HR Generalist, HRBP role or specialist role, preferable in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Talent Development
- Experience in fast-paced organizations and industries, such as media, entertainment, technology, software industry
- Advanced English, both written and spoken
The personal value you bring:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral, writing)
- Business-minded, effective problem-solver, initiative and drive
- Ability to take a step back and think strategically
- Ability to navigate in fast-moving and agile environment
- Prioritize effectively, good organization skills
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.