HR Business Partner (M/W/NB)
The HR Business Partner profile (M/W/NB) will be responsible for the effective Human Resource Management for our French subsidiary (EMEA) such as Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Team Development (Career development programs; succession plan), Workforce planning and will be part of key recruitment,
This person will be part of the French steering committee.
- Understand the business needs and various roles in the department in order to ensure the right goal setting for individuals on the floor.
- Be a core part of annual and mid- year performance review for the team; coach and discipline our teams.
- Would be responsible for managing the performance evaluation and career progressions processes
- Would be managing the overall KPI and goal setting implementation and evaluation.
- Institutionalize the performance management framework within business lines and monitor completion in timeline given, Trouble shoot on normalization, Monitor to ensure that promotions are in line with defined policies;
- Strengthen development plan for the employees in order to achieve the business objectives.
- Optimizing the process and flows between Dept, managers and tools.
- Come up with recommendations to drive process improvements in order to achieve high productivity each year.
- Work in coordination with the HRBP’s teams of the Global Publishing and the Training team responsible of analyzing the training needs on the floor. Work on designing and driving implementation of training programs in co-ordination with the L&D Team.
- Monitor the effectiveness of training programs and measure the impact of the same on the business and performance of the individuals.
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum and monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Collaborates with the project to understand the business priorities and assesses needs in staffing, organization design, performance management, change management, employee relations, new leader coaching, talent management, career development and employee retention.
- Prepare HR key imperatives for the year covering individual plans for relevant HR processes based on historical data, business requirements and priorities.
- Provide inputs on policy changes required within business line.
- Provide inputs for HR budget to Director-HR
- Track and review the scores across various metrics.
- Track adherence to budget and take corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Prepare reports for management on regular basis.
Employee Engagement / Productivity Measurement
- Act as a bridge between management and employees and create a network to ensure that the values and culture of the studio are respected and encouraged.
- Take some key initiatives with the management to align motivation and performance
- Will work at transversal level in several key projects.
- Work with the HR Operations team on improving documentation processes, employee inputs and HRIS on regular basis
- Maintaining various metrics and global reports to monitor HR KPIs such as Attrition, Availability, Level changes, Promotions, Contract Renewals, Exits etc.
- Liaison with Group HR for central activities.
- Collaborate with HR community teams to animate, develop policies, programs, and solutions
These responsibilities are not limitative and can be modified in order to reach the company’s goals and objectives as well as personal performance.
The position is based in Saint-Mandé (Métro 1 – Portes de Vincennes).
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.