HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner plays the vital role of providing guidance and support on a wide range of strategic and operational HR issues.
- Meet with project leaders and managers regularly to update on HR initiatives, discuss HR issues and gather feedback on team concerns
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Recommends HR solutions, drives initiatives, implements new processes or tools in support of business priorities, project operations and overall team engagement.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Conduct final interviews for candidates
- Onboarding process (orientation activities with project team)
- Offboarding process (exit orientation, handover list, clearance with manager validations)
- Facilitation of annual engagement survey; its communication of results and action planning with stakeholders and department leads
- Management of employee concerns (mediation, investigation, resolution of issues), and mitigating flight risks
- Assist employees during emergency conditions
- Regularization reviews
- Annual performance reviews
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as business unit restructuring
Policies & Legal Compliance
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions (data trends analysis, market research, metrics)
- Effectively communicate and provide guidance regarding human resources and company policies to the team
- Investigate, align with legal advice and resolve employee disciplinary cases
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
Culture & Engagement
- Help in building and promoting Ubisoft culture and values
- Spearhead engagement & wellness activities
- Organize wellness month, team building, etc.
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner
- Good grasp of all HR functions and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at all times
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.