HR Business Partner
In this newly created role the successful candidate will be accountable for providing first-class business partnering to our employees in Singapore, Australia, Japan, South Korea, China, Hong Kong & Taiwan, whilst also liaising closely with our partners in the US & Europe.
The role requires a self-starter with strong initiative, excellent interpersonal & multi-tasking skills, capable of working autonomously, of handling and prioritising their own workload and of providing the highest level of customer service.
The key focus of the role is to work shoulder to shoulder with leadership providing quality metrics, insight, professional advice, coaching and support to multiple business relationships.
Based in Singapore, this is a hybrid role with the option of working from home up to two days a week.
- Translate business goals and strategy into optimal People processes that are scalable, pragmatic, and adaptable to unique and changing business needs.
- Recommend new approaches and methods to drive continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and HR development within the company.
- Diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions, striking the right balance between speed/flexibility and process/infrastructure.
- Ability to influence, drive decisions and recommendations with data.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Prioritise effectively to deliver results both as a strategic and a hands-on People business partner with a "pulse" of its employees.
- Influence change initiatives, develop change management plans, and manage stakeholders before and after changes occur.
- Partnering with managers to coach and guide them on employee issues including performance management and employee relations.
- Effectively coach at all levels of the organisation and demonstrate success in driving career retention and rewards programs.
- Be a passionate team player with a drive to create a positive work environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, including high-quality document preparation and presentation skills.
- Be able to work autonomously, exercise excellent judgment, and be a critical member of both business and HR teams.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Proactive and problem-solving approach
- Ability to prioritise and handle a heavy workload to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to initiate/develop systems and procedures
- Vital project planning and management skills
- Advanced capability in using Microsoft Excel & Workday HRIS
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – verbal and written
- Dedication to quality and high standards of work
- Self-starter – able to work proactively
- Be a confident business partner to the Leadership Team
- Passion and enthusiasm for the role
- High level of flexibility
- Absolute confidentiality and integrity
- Awareness of own limitations and when to seek support/advice
- Ability to network, negotiate and influence