HR Business Partner
Riot’s People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, on-boarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As HR Business Partner, you’ll be a key member of the People Department and central to our functions. You will work directly with senior leadership to develop strategic talent plans aligned with Riot’s top company priorities. You will thoughtfully integrate essential elements across the Rioter (employee) lifecycle (recruitment, performance, development, compensation) and develop culturally-appropriate Rioter engagement and retention strategies.
Your experience perfecting your craft in building high performance teams will foster an environment where Rioters thrive. Combined with your deep empathy, unparalleled communication skills, and proactive approach to innovative problem solving, you’ll launch and lead high impact initiatives to deliver against key strategic objectives.
- Consult with leadership on org design, alignment, and change management; develop and identify high-potential Rioters through People management practices/tools (including: succession planning, high potential programs, mobility, etc.) and ensure the seamless onboarding of new Rioters
- Be a go-to partner for all things Total Rewards (Compensation, Perks, and Benefits) ensuring seamless, fair, and meritocratic comp review cycles with leadership teams; coach managers on how to address compensation needs
- Educate and equip leaders on Employee Relations matters, utilizing your knowledge on employment compliance, risks, while also providing Rioters with conflict resolution and grievance escalation guidance, solving problems with empathy and exercising good judgment
- You will help deploy company surveys and tools, then use data gained from them to analyze trends and make informed recommendations for organizational improvement
- You will be working in a matrixed organization with a “Global / Local” Mindset, where a solutions oriented approach is critical for success: when problems appear, you’re quick to methodically apply proven frameworks to clean up even the stickiest of situations; you look past the obvious, checking in with all sources to uncover any hidden issues and work towards a sustainable solution
- You spent minimum 5 years in a HR Generalist/HR Business Partner role and have experience scaling teams in gaming, entertainment or tech sectors
- Proven experience in building and implementing People programs in the space of Performance Management, Manager Development Programs, Compensation & Benefits
- You have worked with Managers and Leaders to equip them with the necessary tools and best practices in the space of Talent Management
- You have experience working in a distributed, matrix organization across multiple locations, with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Acute understanding of the Singapore and regional employment landscape & labor laws
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Organizational Design, and/or Human Resources
- Customer-centric focus with the ability to cultivate culture and create agreement between business goals, behaviors, and systems that guide performance