HR Business Partner within L&D
Do you enjoy HR projects that drive change and shape a workplace into greatness? Are you keen on working with learning & development initiatives? Send us a message today!
As an HR Business Partner here at Ubisoft Stockholm, you’ll work together with our leaders to drive people-focused decision making and continually develop our L&D framework to create the right conditions for creative and effective production teams to flourish. You’ll define the L&D roadmap, source, and proactively network with relevant internal and external partners to ensure we deliver the best support when required.
Another important part of the role is to be our eyes and ears for the needs of our people, and by utilizing your insights to design, produce, coordinate and/or deliver training/workshops, either as the main speaker or as a facilitator to ensure an effective rollout.
Our highest ambition is to give passionate teams and individuals the freedom and trust they need to succeed in a creative and exciting environment. We encourage people to make conscious choices and decisions, poke holes in existing plans, and express what they need to be successful.
In this role, you’ll report directly to our HR Manager and collaborate with various stakeholders, both locally and globally across the organization, to ensure we always have the best learning resources available. Oh yeah, and you’ll also be part of our great local HR team! We love what we do and are occasionally known for sharing funny memes and pictures of our pets.
If this seems like a job for you, don’t hesitate to apply! Even if you don’t tick all the boxes in the role description below, our team is eager to hear from you, and how you might be able to add something extra to our studio.
In this role you will...
- Own and drive HR projects, both strategically and hands-on as needed.
- Support individual Managers and their teams on all levels of the organization.
- Design and deliver workshops, or similar types of training and courses.
- Define and drive the learning & development roadmap for our studio.
- Proactively source and network with vendors and other partners to meet production needs for training.
- Present the launch & roll-out of new initiatives and projects to the whole studio.
- Be part of supporting new employees during their onboarding/pre-onboarding.
- Define, monitor, evaluate, and follow-up on project checkpoints.
We would love it if you...
- Are passionate about learning & development, with relevant professional experience.
- Have experience collaborating with other HR functions, successfully driving projects through to completion, and that have improved the work environment/culture for teams around you.
- Are enthusiastic to work within the technology & video game sector.
- Have experience facilitating trainings and workshops in leadership & management.
- Show integrity in everything you do and are at ease when cooperating with people on different levels of the organization, helping to shape a great workplace for all.
- Have a service mindset and are comfortable taking the initiative to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Can collaborate with international teams and express yourself fluently in English (our studio language).
Apply now to make it yours!
Read more about us on: https://stockholm.ubisoft.com/
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.