As HR intern your focus will primarily be to help the studio to attract and retain top talent. The focus will be on recruiting but there will be possibilities to take over additional responsibilities such as create and manage internal events to boost the office life and other related HR activities.
- Post jobs and manage all the recruitment channels
- Update the recruitment database (e.g. internal HR system & ATS)
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews
- Schedule and coordinate hiring manger interview
- Screen CVs from websites
- Research competitors and marketplace trends
- Assist the recruiting team in various activities as needed
- Recent graduate from HR, Business, or related degree
- A passion to learn and develop new skills in recruiting
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Good command of computer skills, and familiar with Office software
- Professional communication skills
- Can guarantee minimum 5-6 months’ internship duration and based in Abu Dhabi
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.