Ubisoft Da Nang studio is looking for an HR intern to join our team. The intern will support the recruitment and training activities with daily adventure as follow
- Screening and sourcing profiles as per the desired requirements
- Well versed in handling Job Portals like Job boards, Linkedin, etc
- Cold Calling Job Seekers
- Interview co-ordination
- Follow-up/coordination with potential candidates.
- Assisting Recruitment and Training Specialist for hiring across the studio and closing the required requirements
- Maintaining database
- Assisting Recruitment and Training Specialist to drive implementation of training programs in co-ordination line with trainer
- In case of external training, identify training vendors; Select vendor basis content and cost in collaboration.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the training program and follow up with the manager to ensure the training is updated in terms of audit
- Maintaining the training database
- For fresh graduated or 4th year students in economics, administration, or related field.
- Should be well convergent with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- Good communication & documentation skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Reactive and pro-active person;
- Organized in terms of time management and work organization;
- Attention to details;
- Open to self-improvement;
- Teamwork abilities.
An ideal candidate is the one - who is ready to take up new challenges and thinks out of the box when it comes to roles and responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is not only focused on routine work in HR but also strive and focused on developmental part of HR.
(Full-time and 6-month internship)