As an HR Intern at i3D.net, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our HR team and gain hands-on experience in the HR work field in a fast growing organization. You will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day HR tasks, such as recruitment, onboarding, training and development, and employee engagement activities. You will get the opportunity to help the HR manager, HR Assistant and Recruiter with HR related projects within the organization as well as be part of the day-to-day operations.
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Support the onboarding process for new hires.
- Assist with organizing training and development activities, including scheduling training sessions and maintaining training records.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records in our HRIS system.
- Currently pursuing a degree in HR, business administration, or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
We offer a dynamic work environment with opportunities for professional growth and development. We are open to both a graduation intern or a co-working intern for a minimum of 3 days (or 24 hours) per week with the internship starting in September.
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic internship in an international company
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.
We are looking forward to hear from you!