Reporting to the Studio Manager, the HR Manager plays the vital role of supporting the studio’s growth on a wide range of strategic and operational HR issues
- Create and own the HR strategy that is aligned with the studio’s vision
- Ownership of HR data and metrics to guide the studio’s growth
- Drive HR solutions, initiatives, implementation of new processes or tools in support of business priorities, project operations and overall team engagement.
- Conducts training needs analysis to identify and anticipate training requirements of the team.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Pilots HR policies and processes for the studio; ensures all policies and procedures are in line with the studio strategy, up to date and legally compliant
- Oversee employee processes such as but not limited to travel and visa processing, onboarding, attendance management and monitoring, employee exit procedures.
- Establish a good relationship with stakeholders and HR department
- Provides leadership to HR team to deliver practical solutions to operational needs and meet team goals; defines success measures, action plans, and manages professional development
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees
- Propose and execute solutions to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal, regulatory & safety requirements in accordance to the current labor regulations, conducting investigations, mediation and conflict resolution, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings
- Lead the annual performance assessment, salary review process and promotion cycles; build a meritocracy, accelerate top talent growth, boost employee recognition
- Provide support and coaching to employees and managers on human resource issues including employee relations, conflict resolution, performance management, compensation, and HR policies and programs
- Implements employee benefits programs by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; designing and conducting orientation on benefit programs to team; and directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Performs a variety of administrative or executive support tasks
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager leading an organization through annual HR practices (performance management, OKR setting, merit and budget planning, and benchmarking) and working with business leaders at varying levels
- Experience in an international or multicultural environment is a must
- Knowledgeable in all HR functions and best practices
- Excellent communication (oral and verbal), presentation and report building skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Extensive knowledge of Philippines labor legislation
- Analytical and output oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
- Adaptable and flexible person who understands the dynamic of fast paced environments while being detail oriented
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Kindly provide a copy of your CV
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.