HR Operations Coordinator
We are currently looking for an HR Operations Coordinator to join our team. We understand that you're keen to find out if this role is right for your career, so let us help you make the right decision by explaining the responsibilities you'll be expected to carry out.
You will report to the Manager, HRBP. His name is David, and he's known for his positive attitude. You can count on him to support you in your career development. Seeing you evolve is one of his objectives.
You'll take on the role of employee champion for employees based in Montreal. The employee experience and employer branding must be at the heart of what you do. We believe this highly diversified role is a unique opportunity to gain relevant experience in a number of HR areas.
What you’ll do
Coordination of the arrival of new employees
- Ensure data processing for the creation of new files in the human resources information system (HRIS).
- Act as the main contact for candidates and managers in the hiring process and facilitate their experience.
- Conduct onboarding meetings with all new employees.
Corporate event planning and HR program administration
- Plan and ensure execution of corporate events - in person and virtual. Responsibilities may include team communications, event facilitation, ambiance elements, supplier communications as well as post-event survey creations and data collection analysis.
- Coordinate and promote corporate social responsibility initiatives, including the use of volunteer days and the monitoring our donations program.
- Conduct ad-hoc meetings with local employees to understand their HR challenges and report back to the appropriate Manager, HRBP;
- Conduct exit interviews and share relevant information with the appropriate Manager, HRBP;
- Collaborate with the International Mobility team and provide HR support to managers and employees for all necessary files (e.g. work permit renewal and relocation).
- Support Montreal employees in the internal mobility process in partnership with the appropriate Manager, HRBP and the Talent Acquisition team;
- Prepare and draft HR documents (promotion letters, contracts, etc.)
- Translate documents and texts (FR/EN, EN/FR);
- Assist the HR team in carrying out various special projects related to human resources management and employee experience;
- Participate in data collection for annual audits;
What you’ll bring
- Administrative experience including data entry and file/program coordination;
- Strong interest in the employee experience;
- Solid oral and written skills in French and English;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work with changing deadlines and possess strong time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct