About your role:
The People Ops (HR) Generalist will support and partner with the People Operations Team, HRBPs and business to drive efficiency and maintain operational excellence.
Our goal is to create an amazing employee experience, and that takes creative thinking, enthusiasm and a passion for helping people.
If you are interested in human resources, employer branding, you like to think out of the box - don't wait to join us. Your payroll and human resources background could be beneficial for this position.
- Ensure quality resolution of HR ticketing system in a timely manner including: HR policies/procedures, payroll, benefits, leaves of absence, pension, etc.
- Contribute to identification and resolution of systematic, workflow and/or process opportunities.
- Ensure all HR processes, policies and procedures are documented and kept up to date on Confluence.
- Effectively problem solve and troubleshoot employee issues; escalate discrepancies if needed.
- Compile ad hoc reports, audits and analytics.
- Work as a cross functional partner to maintain strong relationships with our partners across the business.
Onboarding and Offboarding
- Lead onboarding and offboarding administrative tasks globally for new hires and terminations respectively.
- Compile Monthly change report for Payroll team.
- Provide up to date feedback to the Payroll team, as needed.
- Update change requests in relevant HR Systems including: BambooHR, CultureAmp.
- Double-check entries and perform monthly/quarterly system audits to ensure accuracy in maintaining employee records.
- Responsible for monthly benefits administration via Benefits systems.
- Provide benefit support for employees and support change requests.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant quality and legislative policies, procedures and controls.
- Ensure compliance and accurate data entry of employee documentation in the HR systems, as follows: New Hires/Rehires, Payroll Changes, Disciplinary Actions, Terminations.
- Leave & Absence Management.
- Maintain compliance of personnel files in both paper and electronic databases.
Other projects and duties as determined by business needs and your interests.
Due to the sensitive nature of the data maintained and consulted by, the People Operations Generalists will maintain the confidentiality of any information/transactions they are privy to.
- 3-4 years of experience in HR
- Have strong knowledge of Polish Labor Law.
- Very good written and oral English language skills
- Good interpersonal & organizational skills and ability to navigate cross departmental relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrates proactivity and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with HR systems (manual and computerized).
- Exceptional communication skills combined with problem solving abilities.
- Efficient at day-to-day operations, attention to detail.
- Google Office Suite, experience working in a Mac environment
Bonus points if you have...
- Previous experience in a medium size international organization.
- Ability to inspire others into action and think creatively about solutions.
- Successful experience consulting with all levels of management; able to effectively. build relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly.
Benefits & Perks
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, Fandom provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, Fandom has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Here are our Fandom values:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it’s grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, and deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, and the work we do.